I'm Etalie, I'm currently studying for my AS levels and will (hopefully) be posting revision entries on psychology and sociology.
I previously uploaded posts on GCSE revision. If it helps you then great! But I'm not an expert on anything AT ALL so don't rely on everything I post.
(Also, I'm not taking credit for any of the pictures or info here, it's all off google images, notes from BBC bitesize and CGP revision guides, textbooks etc)

(NB - GCSE: italics in the science subjects are things that are only in paper 2!)

Monday 31 March 2014

Hi! Okay, so all revision stuff will be in the page for each subject. Trying to work out a way to separate it all out more ~

Edit: The posts will be in the labels (as individual posts) as well as under the overall subject page (in one big document). Start revising!

No comments:

Post a Comment